Is your Melbourne tour operator an accredited tourism business?
At Trike Tours Melbourne we have been given the tick ✓ under the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP) as an Accredited Tour Business in Australia – and as at July 2017 we are the only specialist trike tour operator in Australia that is: you can trust the tick! The ATAP program is based on Quality Assurance principles and adapted from the Australian Tourism Accreditation Standard which establishes the minimum requirements for accreditation programs such as ATAP.
The ATAP program focuses on those key elements that are part of the day to day function of any tourism operation. This is achieved by the development of professional management systems that will lead to reliability, consistency and predictability in the operation of the business which in turn results in improved customer service and satisfaction. ATAP requires that a business has documented and active:
- Compliance with both business and industry specific regulations;
- Adherence to industry sector standards and codes of practice;
- Risk management procedures and training;
- Business and marketing plans;
- Human resources management policy and procedures;
- Customer service policy and procedures;
- Environmental management policies and procedures.
To you, our client, this means that Trike Tours Melbourne strives to maintain and improve ethical and professional standards that are set and agreed to by the industry itself … so you can experience the rush!