Unless we obtain your written consent, we will not sell, disclose, licence or rent your personal information to a third party for that third party’s marketing purposes.
“Personal Information” means information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. Information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific user is not personal information.
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- when you provide information directly to Us in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic, via our communication tools or otherwise);
- when you visit and/or use the Website, in which case, We record information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other access device; and
- from third parties such as Our related entities, service providers to Us, operators of linked websites, applications and advertising on the Website.
4 What we collect
- your name, phone number, mobile telephone number, email address, physical address and other contact information;
- financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- records and content of communications with Us or any other person including when using Website communication tools;
- personal information based on your activities on the Website;
- personal information you provide to us through any, correspondence, , disputes, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- personal information from your interaction with the Website and its content and advertising, including device identifiers, device type, geo-location information, connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, mobile network information, time, date, referring URL, the type of operating system and browser, ad data, IP address and standard web log data.
5 How personal information is used
Our principal purpose in collecting, using and storing your personal information is to enable you to make a Booking for our Services via the Website. You consent to us collecting, using, storing and sharing your personal information to:
- Provide the Services requested by you;
- provide customer support and billing services;
- research, develop and improve Our services;
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with Our services;
- to generate statistics in relation to the Website;
- verify information for accuracy or completeness (including by way of verification with third parties);
- contact you at your contact details we have collected, by way of voice call, post, text message or email;
- aggregate and/or make anonymous your personal information, so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you;
- collect fees, resolve disputes and to identify and resolve problems;
- notify you about the Website and updates to the Website from time to time; or
- supply you with generalised, targeted or personalised marketing, advertising and promotional notices, offers and communications based on your preferences, and measure and improve our marketing, advertising and promotions based on your ad customisation preferences.
6 Opting out
You may opt out of receiving our marketing, advertising and promotional notices, offers and communications by communicating this to us in writing at the email address below.
7 Disclosure to third parties
Notwithstanding section 6 above, you agree that we may disclose your personal information to:
- comply with any applicable law, request by a governmental agency or regulatory authority or legally binding court order;
- protect a person’s rights, property or safety;
- our directors, staff, contractors, professional advisers and related entities;
- outsourced service providers who assist Us to provide its services such as information technology providers and marketing advisers (including in relation to fee collection, fraud investigations and Website operations);
- third parties to whom you expressly ask us to send, or consent to us sending, your personal information;
- Cookies may be used to provide you with our range of services including to identify you as a Customer, remember your preferences, customise and measure the effectiveness of the Website and our promotions, advertising and marketing, and for security purposes.
- You also may encounter Cookies used by third parties and placed on certain pages of the Website that we do not control and have not authorised (such as web pages created by another user). We are neither responsible nor liable for the use of such Cookies.
9 Storage and security
- We store and process your personal information on our host’s servers. You consent to the transfer, storage and retention of that information onto the servers of our current host provider used from time to time by Us, regardless of the location of those servers.
- We have taken steps to protect your personal information by contracting with a third party to provide technical and security measures. These measures are designed to mitigate, but do not guarantee against, the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration.
10 Retention of Personal Information
11 Information Sharing with Social Media
We may offer services that allow you to share public aspects of the Website with third party websites such as Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and other social media websites.
12 This website uses Google Adwords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
13 Contact Us
Address: Level 2, Riverside Quay, 1 Southbank Boulevard, SOUTHBANK VIC 3006